Re: Export to PDF outline issues

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130618] Re: Export to PDF outline issues
  • From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 04:26:56 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe another viewpoint will help.  I use mm v 4.0.  I tried the
example, no problem.  I then tried:

foo = Graphics[{Blue, Rectangle[{1, 0}, {2, .1}], Red, Rectangle[{0,
0}, {1, .1}], Green, Rectangle[{0, 0}, {0, 1}]}]

Export["foo.pdf", foo]
Display["foo.tiff", foo, "TIFF"]

However I see the line in both the pdf and tiff: but not in the front-
end.  And resizing does not reveal anything.

Checking the post-script code (alt-shift-e) in the front end Graphic
it's clear while there's "no width" on green, and changing the column
values will then shows green in the front end.  However as I said
before, with an equal 1st column my pdf viewer decides to write a line
anyhow.