Re: Mathematica and Lisp

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130051] Re: Mathematica and Lisp
  • From: Christoph Lhotka <christoph.lhotka at univie.ac.at>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 03:58:16 -0500 (EST)

Dear group members,

   At the beginning I did not want to enter this discussion at all, and
still I think it is not worthwhile doing so now.

I would just kindly like to ask you to give the right names for various
subject titles, and not to continue this thread under the one called "Mathematica and Lisp", since the content of your posts has nothing to do with this subject.

It is difficult enough to find the right information in the internet, one may be looking for, nowadays. If one tries to look up posts in this forum matching Lisp one is spammed by posts that have nothing to do with it.

This is annoying since Lisp and Mathematica are interesting subjects by themselves, and I would like to learn more about both of them.

I apologize that I have been entering your dispute about various things, and I hope you will find a common language soon.

Sincerely,

   Christoph