Re: Work on Basic Mathematica Stephen!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130845] Re: Work on Basic Mathematica Stephen!
  • From: Ingolf Dahl <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 05:04:52 -0400 (EDT)

Paul, have you checked http://library.wolfram.com/? There you could submit
your toolboxes. If you put your tools somewhere else, e.g. on your own web
page, you might post a link at
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Links
,
or if you have a whole "Application package" to advertise, you might
announce it at
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Packa
ges .
On my computer, I have during the years collected around 75 such packages
from different contributors.

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl
Sweden

Functions to talk to
> external COTS test equipment
>
> It would be cool to have a community place to store and share this stuff.
Like a sourceforge