doc for the NeXT

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: doc for the NeXT
  • From: nomura at zen.uta.edu (Seiichi Nomura)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 91 12:16:58 CDT

Hi, all,

I would appreciate it if somebody could let me borrow
the documentation kit of Mathematica for the NeXT (ver 1.2).

I contacted Wolfram Research and they said that the doc
for Ver 1.2 is no longer available and the doc for ver 2.0
won't be available for at least next few weeks (and probably
months).

We have several NeXT stations with Mathematica installed here
but without a proper guide, all we could do is to use Mma from
a terminal not taking advantage of the notebook feature at all.

I will pay all the shipping cost, return the doc promptly and in
addition as a token of appreciation I will send you 5 blank 1.2M
mini disks.

Thank you !!

  Seiichi Nomura ($ at LnB<Lw0l(J)
  Mechanical Engineering Department  nomura at zen.uta.edu
  University of Texas at Arlington   b460nom at utarlg.bitnet
  Arlington, Texas 76019-0023        +1 817 273-2012 (press 2 for fax)