Mma on NeXT

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Mma on NeXT
  • From: bzb47596 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Phaedrus )
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1991 18:41:11 GMT

	I'm tattempting to use the Mathematica on the NeXT machines to go
through the Calculus & Mathematica lessons. However, when I load the lessons
the styles are set such that the graphics are displayed as PostScript commands
and not as graphics. The only way I have found to correct this is to go and
edit the styles manually each time I load a notebook. Is there some way to
set up my defaults such that Mathemeatica will automaticaly set things up
this way?

Thanks

Phaedrus - Master of Tao                 internet: phaedrus at uiuc.edu
                                                   bzb47596 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
                                         NeXTmail: buehler at sumter.cso.uiuc.edu
              GEnie: B.BUEHLER     America OnLine: BabaZ, FortyTwo