  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Editing Mma graphs on a Sun
  • From: reza at ai.mit.edu (Reza Shadmehr)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 92 10:52:21 EST

Hi.  I've been using Mma 2.1 on a Sun SPARC 2 running X
and was wondering if you knew of how one can go about
editing a graph produced by Mma.  The Display function
gives an output which can then be psfix-ed into postscript,
but is there anyway that one can read and edit that
postscript file in a MacDraw like environment?  I don't
know if there is anything available on the sun platform
to do this.

Thanks.
Reza Shadmehr, M. I. T.