  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Editable Postscript
  • From: Tim Wasko <tim at dogcow.cuc.ab.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1992 10:27:02 -0700

I've asked this in the past without any successful result, but I'll
try again:

I would like to be able to take Mma output and edit it Adobe
Illustrator.  That is, I should be able to selectively delete,
change color, line characteristics, etc. of objects (polygons,
axes, labels, etc).  When I import/paste a Mma image into
Illustrator, it is a single object that cannot be edited.  Does
anyone know how to do what I want it to do?

I am using NeXT versions of Mma 2.1 and Illustrator.

tim