projecting higher-dimensional objects into E^3

  • Subject: projecting higher-dimensional objects into E^3
  • From: msdrl!nachbar at uunet.uu.net (Dr. Robert B. Nachbar)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 92 9:34:07 EDT

Greetings from Flatland!

Does anyone have a package (or even just isolated functions) that will
project an n-dimensional (n>3) geometric object (defined by a list of
points) into 3-space? I would like to be able to control the viewing
transform as well (e.g. the reference point, view point, up direction)
so that I can use ListPlot3D on the result.

Bob
--
Dr. Robert B. Nachbar | Merck Research Laboratories | 908/594-7795
nachbar at msdrl.com     | R50S-100                    | 908/594-4224 FAX