Re: PS Problems

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Re: PS Problems
  • From: wellin at (Paul Wellin)
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 92 01:32:04 -0800

Ed Boss wrote that his PostScript " still are not publication
quality." Are you sure that your graphics are imported as PS? PostScript
code should generate output limited only by your imaging device.

On a similar note, I also have had difficulty with PSfix on a NeXT with
OS 3.0 and Mathematica 2.1. I have been trying to use Cameron Smith's
macros to import a PS graphic generated in Mathematica into a TeX
document via PSfig. Everything works fine except when I go to print and
I get PostScript errors. This did not occur under Mathematica 2.0.2 and
NeXT OS 2.1 where I still got PS errors, but the document printed
correctly anyway!

Anyone spend too much time on this one?

Paul Wellin
Mathematica in Education