question

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: question
  • From: hjt at ecehjt.ncsu.edu (Dr. Joel Trussell)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 92 08:33:28 EST

I would like to ask how to read points from
a graph  with the windows 3.1 version. My Next notebook
plots a graph then requests the user to click on the graph
to select it; hold down the command key while clicking the
mouse to designate points on the graph; use command/c to
copy the coordinates of the points and command/v to
paste the coordinates in a text cell. I can't figure out,
despite reading the documentation, how to do this in
windows. Holding down the control key and clicking the mouse
will sometimes designate points on the graph but I cannot
get the coordinates copied.

Thanks,

Joel Trussell
hjt at ecehjt.ncsu.edu