MathGroup Archive

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: MathGroup Archive
  • From: Steven M. Christensen <stevec at>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 93 23:37:44 EDT

I have just created a new archive of the MathGroup email
for 1993 so far. The file is called MG_11.15.92_8.27.93.
This is on the machine in the pub/
MathGroup_Mail_Archive directory.

In the future I expect that this file will be included on
MathSource.  Also, I am planning to put the entire archive
on the SunSITE archive which Sun Microsystems
and the University of North Carolina's amazing Office for
Information Technology created in Chapel Hill based on
a proposal I submitted to Sun last year.  The SunSITE server
uses WAIS, gopher and ftp, etc. to make access to large
archives easy for people on the Internet.  When this is
done, I will notify the group.  The WAIS and ftp tools
available from SunSITE should permit you to search the
MathGroup archive for topics of interest to you.

Steve Christensen