  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Is this a bug in AbsArg?
  • From: Stephan Kaufmann <kaufmann at ifm.ethz.ch>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 93 21:55:16 +0200

There were bugs in the the auxiliary package "SKPackages`NonNegativeQ`",
which produced incorrect results in "SKPackages`AbsArg`" - sorry....
A corrected version has been submitted to MathSource and should be
available soon.

Let me add that the built-in function ComplexExpand solves
many problems in connection with complex expressions.

With kind regards,

Stephan Kaufmann

Stephan Kaufmann                          kaufmann at ifm.ethz.ch
Institute of Mechanics
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
ETH Zentrum, HG F38.4                     Phone: +41 1 632 23 09
CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland               Fax:   +41 1 262 05 33