Differrence between version 2.03 and 2.1?

	What is the major difference between Mathematica version
2.03 and version 2.1? Both versions are installed on various
locations on campus, but I can't see any major difference
even though their sizes are 3.4 Mb and 4.2 Mb respectively (on
the Mac version). What's the beef?

	While I have your attention, I wonder if you know an
easy way to turn the solutions of a Solve from a list of
replacement rules to simply elements of a list. Suppose
Solve[x==f[x],{x}]={{x->a},{x->b},{x->c}}, I want the list
{a,b,c} instead. I have come up with a cumbersome way of
doing this which is
solns=Table[x/.Flatten[solnlist=Solve[x==f[x],{x}]][[i]],
	{i,Length[solnlist]}]
but I know there must be a better way.

Thanks
Leon