Simulated Annealing in Mma

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Simulated Annealing in Mma
  • From: Jeff Stern <jstern at aris.ss.uci.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 93 15:33:50 -0800

Has anyone written a module for this?  If not, I have one I could
contribute if need be, but you'd have to tell me where to send it.
It works with Steven Skeina's Combinatorica package for graphs.

If someone HAS written one, I'd like to see it to see if it is more
efficient than mine.  Gracias.  Jeff Stern.
jstern at aris.ss.uci.edu