  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Two trivial questions
  • From: bouldin at anvil.nrl.navy.mil
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1993 09:34:47 EST

I hate to waste space with such simple questions, BUT:

1. I am trying to learn MMA by working thru the MMA book, and Blachmans' book.
Are the examples in those books available online somewhere???

2. I have looked at Mathsource, but didn't find what I was looking for. I also
did not find a list of all the files on Mathsource. How do I obtain such a list?

3. Can anyone get the Lorenz attractor example on pgs. 702-703 in the MMA
book to work on a Mac? How much memory *does* it take???

Sorry, that is now 3 questions! Help appreciated.