x11ps

X------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

I run Mma remotely on another HP800. To be able to look
at some old graphics I have copied x11ps program to my local
HP700. The problem is that x11ps won't run. It keeps saying

%%[ Error: can't connect to X server; OffendingCommand:  ]%%

though the DIPLAY variable is correct. What is even more strange
is that on yet another HP700, their x11ps runs ok.

I can't find out what could possibly be wrong. Any clues?

Regards, Zdravc.