  • To: Mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: x11ps or similar util for NeXT wkstations ?
  • From: tandon at aquarius.seaoar.uvic.ca (Amit Tandon)
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 93 13:20:52 PST

I am working on mathematica on a NeXT wkstation which doesn't seem
 to have the capability to show graphics in an X-window. I am
 wondering if "x11ps" binary (which exists for e.g. on Sun systems)
 or a similar utility
 also exists for NeXT machines. Is there any other way to view
 graphics interactively in mathematica using xterm?

 Please respond to my e-mail address as I am not a regular subscriber
 to this list/newsgroup; I'll mail/post a summary of replies.

 thanks,
-- Amit Tandon.