  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: interrupting
  • From: sturmann at (Laszlo Sturmann)
  • Date: 14 Oct 1993 18:37:01 -0500 (CDT)

Could anybody give me a hint why I can not interrupt the Mathematica 2.2 (i486 PC & Windows 3.1) during a lengthy computation. I've already tried Alt +, and the "hand" in the menu bar without any success. Pushing Alt+ or the mouse button for a while the computer just beep-s but nothing else happens.
The only way I can escape is CTRL - ALT - DEL, but this is not the best way
I guess.
Thanks in advance,

Laszlo Sturmann
Vanderbilt University