  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Introduction
  • From: karl at (Karl Sarnow)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 93 17:38:38 +0100

	my name is Karl Sarnow. I am teaching mathematics, physics
and computer science at a german Gymnasium, which is the school
before you leave for university.

I own mathematica and would like to use it in my lessons. But I think
the way of teaching is quite different with mathematica. I therefore
would like to get in contact with any people, who are also working
on curriculum material, courseware or are planning to use mathematica in

If you have developed any material or are intersted in a contact, please
send me an e-mail.

Thank you and greetings from Germany

+--------Dr. Karl Sarnow -------------- Gymnasium Grossburgwedel ---------+
|Internet:   karl at                                   |
|BIX:        ksarnow                                                      |
|CompuServe: 100010,601                                                   |
|Gymnasium Grossburgwedel - Auf der Ramhorst 1 - 30938 Burgwedel - Germany|
|ODS: Offenes Deutsches Schulnetz - Keep the Internet open for schools!   |