  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: MathLink, external functions
  • From: super295 at convex.cc.uky.edu (Robert G. Buice, Jr)
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 14:10:48 -0500

I am using Mma 2.2.2 on a PowerBook 180c 14/340 and am trying to build the
MathLink example files in the MathLink Developers kit using Think C 7.0.  I
have read the MathLink Guide as well as everything else that I could ftp
from MathSource on MathLink and I cannot make the installable functions
work.  I am using the projects that came with the kit and am following the
directions exactly, but the powerbook just hangs when I try to install an
external function.  Could anyone with Think C experience give me some
advice.  I am new to Mma and would appreciate any help.