- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg717] Evaluating Abs
- From: Vlastimil Krivan <krivan at baloun.entu.cas.cz>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 15:51:29 +0200 (METDST)
- Organization: University of South Bohemia
I would like to evaluate Abs[-T] for positive T.
but this doesn't help, since when I type in Mathematica
Abs[-T] the answer Mathematica gives is again Abs[-T],
instead of T which I would like.
Could someone help me?
baloun at entu.cas.cz
Prev by Date:
mixed-font axis labels?
Next by Date:
Re: FactorInteger Print Formatting
Previous by thread:
Re: mixed-font axis labels?
Next by thread:
tried to post to newsgroup, it din't appear ?!