Re: mixed-font axis labels?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg746] Re: mixed-font axis labels?
- From: j-guyer at nwu.edu (Jon Guyer)
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 11:19:45 -0500
- Organization: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
In article <3mf9io$l4o at news0.cybernetics.net>, rutman at mit.edu (rutman) wrote:
>Is there any way to get the AxisLabels option of the plotting commands to
>accept a mixed-font argument?
I don't think so (please, _please_, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong). This
is why I export all of my Mma calculations to be plotted by something else
(IGOR on Mac, usually; it's about the only graphing program I've
encountered (on the Mac, anyway) that _can_ handle mixed font axis
lables). Since I'm running Mma on a Sparc10 and Mma on my PMac, I'd love
to be able to generate plots completely within Mma, but so far, no dice.
Jonathan E. Guyer j-guyer at nwu.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: list of Mma commands with specified properties
Next by Date:
Re: FactorInteger Print Formatting
Previous by thread:
mixed-font axis labels?
Next by thread: