How can I make a complicated Fit.
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg787] How can I make a complicated Fit.
- From: rohe at unitas.or.uni-bonn.de (Andre Rohe)
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 00:31:53 -0400
- Organization: Research Institute for Discrete Mathematics, Bonn
I want to fit (x,y) points to complicated functions like this one:
c1 * c2^(c3*x^c4 + c5)
How can I do that ?
Thank you for an answer
Prev by Date:
Rule Writing for x and 1/x
Next by Date:
Power Mac vs. Pentium / Sparc 10 Performance
Previous by thread:
Re: Rule Writing for x and 1/x
Next by thread:
Re: How can I make a complicated Fit.