ODE solver

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg817] ODE solver
  • From: cdg9519 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Chengri Ding )
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 01:12:08 -0400

Dear Netters,

    I know that Mathematica is capable of solving a system of ordinary differential equation with initial points numerically. But I want to solve the system with two boundary points conditions (even more, with multipoint boundary conditions). Does anyone know Mathematica can do that and how? Or Wolfram has software development agenda to enhance the functions so that a system of ODE with lmultipoint boundary conditions can be solved. I know there exists various math algorithms to solve a system of ODE with
mulitpoint conditions and want to use software poackage available to solve the model. Any help is very appreciated.

    Chengri Ding