simplex tableau help wanted
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg820] simplex tableau help wanted
- From: gwyn at arl.mil (Doug Gwyn )
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 01:14:10 -0400
- Organization: U.S. Army Research Laboratory APG, MD.
I'm a newcomer to Mathematica (Windows) and would appreciate some
assistance in a project I'm working on, to teach linear programming.
What I want is to show each tableau in an example of Danzig's simplex
algorithm, preferably with pivot flagged (*) etc., certainly with
variable labels along the top and side of the matrix. Could some
experienced Mathematica programmer suggest the general structures
to use for this? If there is a sample package that does something
very similar, I'd appreciate finding it. Thanks for any and all help!
gwyn at arl.mil
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Large data sets?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: simplex tableau help wanted