greek letters in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1902] greek letters in mathematica?
- From: Christian.Jost at epc.u-psud.fr (Christian Jost)
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 01:50:47 -0400
- Organization: Universite Paris-Sud XI
I would like to have the nice feature of using greek letters, such as
naming a parameter beta(1) and have in the output a real greek beta
with the index 1. Is there any extension/package in Mathematica that
allows to do this? Btw, is there any possibility using indexes and greek
letters in labels in graphics for later use as PS-graphics in
Christian Jost, Universit=E9 Paris-Sud XI, Orsay, France
jost at psisun.u-psud.fr
Prev by Date:
Applying FindRoot to Interpolating Functions
Next by Date:
Re: Question: determination of greyscale values
Previous by thread:
Re: Applying FindRoot to Interpolating Functions
Next by thread:
Re: greek letters in mathematica?