greek letters in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1902] greek letters in mathematica?
- From: Christian.Jost at epc.u-psud.fr (Christian Jost)
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 01:50:47 -0400
- Organization: Universite Paris-Sud XI
I would like to have the nice feature of using greek letters, such as naming a parameter beta(1) and have in the output a real greek beta with the index 1. Is there any extension/package in Mathematica that allows to do this? Btw, is there any possibility using indexes and greek letters in labels in graphics for later use as PS-graphics in publications? Thanks, Christian. --=20 Christian Jost, Universit=E9 Paris-Sud XI, Orsay, France jost at psisun.u-psud.fr