Re: greek letters in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1945] Re: greek letters in mathematica?
- From: pehowland at taz.dra.hmg.gb ()
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 1995 00:08:42 -0400
- Organization: Defence Research Agency
In article <DDADI1.H8n at wri.com>, Christian.Jost at epc.u-psud.fr (Christian Jost) writes:
|>I would like to have the nice feature of using greek letters, such as
|>naming a parameter beta(1) and have in the output a real greek beta
|>with the index 1. Is there any extension/package in Mathematica that
|>allows to do this? Btw, is there any possibility using indexes and greek
|>letters in labels in graphics for later use as PS-graphics in
..wait for Mathematica V2.3. According to Tm Wickham-Jone's new
book on Mathematica graphics, proper mathematical typesetting features
are one of the features of this release.
Defence Research Agency
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
greek letters in mathematica?
Next by thread:
Seattle Mathematica Workshops -- Last Call