Non-Linear Fitting?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1814] Non-Linear Fitting?
  • From: f91el at (Erik Lindahl)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 00:03:12 -0400

I wonder if there is any possibility of doing Non-Linear fitting in
Mathematica 2.2?

It doesn't say anything about it in the 'Mathematica' book,
but the version I've got here only covers MMA 2.0, and I think I saw
someone mention it here?

If so, whats the basic command and use?

Erik R. Lindahl                   Physics and Mathematics student
Lund Institute of Technology, Lund, Sweden
f91el at