- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1958] Non-Linear Fitting?
- From: gfairley at wilder.com (Gerard Fairley)
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 1995 00:11:01 -0400
- Organization: Interactive Computer Support
In comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica f91el at efd.lth.se (Erik Lindahl) said: >Hi, > >I wonder if there is any possibility of doing Non-Linear fitting in Mathematica >2.2? Yep, Needs["Statistics`NonLinearFit`"] and then use the function NonLinearFit. Gerard -- Gerard Fairley: email: gfairley at id.wilder.com ICS: Interactive Computer Support Computer, Physics, & Engineering Services