  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg582] Reviews of Vvedensky's Book
  • From: REECE_D <REECE+_D%A1%Electromagnetic_Sciences at mcimail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 95 15:18 EST

   I am interested in solving a 2nd order inhomogeneous PDE with some step
function boundary conditions.  Does Vvedensky's book, "Partial Differential
Equations with Mathematica", cover anything that might help me in this
problem?  Does anyone have a general opinion of the book?

   Thanks in advance,
   Daryl