Reviews of Vvedensky's Book

   I am interested in solving a 2nd order inhomogeneous PDE with some step
function boundary conditions.  Does Vvedensky's book, "Partial Differential
Equations with Mathematica", cover anything that might help me in this
problem?  Does anyone have a general opinion of the book?

   Thanks in advance,
   Daryl