EE package comments ?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1035] EE package comments ?
- From: dan at nasty.sd.com (Daniel Taylor)
- Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 06:35:30 -0400
- Organization: Summit Design, Inc.
I am interested in doing some antenna analysis and would
like to have some of the antenna related notebooks
available in the Electrical Engineering Package.
SMITH CHART and transmission line design are my main
Any comments on this package, before I spend the $95 ?
/\ Daniel Taylor email: dan at sd.com
/\/ \ Technical Support Tel: (503) 643-9281
/\/ \ \ Beaverton, Oregon FAX: (503) 646-4954
/ \ \ \
SUMMIT DESIGN, INC.
Prev by Date:
Re: Printing an mma Notebook Erases It? (PowerMac 6100)
Next by Date:
Re: Integration problem
Previous by thread:
Printing (to the _printer_) during mma execution?
Next by thread:
lining up pictures in GraphicsArray