triangular phase diagram

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1176] triangular phase diagram
  • From: Marc Boullier <cismab at>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 04:33:31 -0400

I've heard about mathematica. I am working in chemistry
and I would like to know if I can draw some triangular
phase diagram with mathematica:
             /| \
            /2|  \
           /_/ 1  \
       B              C

this is a kind of binary diagram extended to the
concept of ternary diagram.

my e-mail address is cismab at

Thanks you for your answer.

Marc Boullier.