Summer Mathematica Courses at UIUC!!!

  • Subject: [mg973] Summer Mathematica Courses at UIUC!!!
  • From: smarch at (Sarah March)
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 05:34:30 -0400
  • Apparently-to: mathgroup-send at

The Illinois Software Summer School at the
University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana is offering
Mathematica and Advanced Mathematica this summer.

There is a web site where you can check out the classes
that are offered, prices, and request a registration form.

    Sarah March              e-mail: smarch at
University of Illinois