Re: printing cell markers under windows front end????

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2393] Re: printing cell markers under windows front end????
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 23:24:12 -0500

In article <4744u5$r88 at ralph.vnet.net>, purswell at netplus.net (Jerry P.
Purswell) wrote:

> I would find it useful (for debugging purposes) to be able to print the blue
> "cell" markers that one can see on screen.  These markers don't print when I
> print my notebook using whatever the defaults settings are.  Has anyone
> attempted to get these cell markers to print. Anyone suceeded? It's not
> immediately apparent to me how one might do this if it is possible.
>
> Thanks in advance for any tips or pointers
> JP Purswell
> purswell at netplus.net

Select "Printing" from the Options menu.

In the top left of the resulting Printing Options dialog
there is an option to "Print Cell Brackets". If you click
in the adjacent check box then your cell brackets will
be printed out. This option is off by default.

If you need further help with this I would suggest that you
contact Wolfram Research Technical Support (support at wri.com)
directly.

I hope this helps.

--Ian