Playing sound without displaying graphics (M. for Windows 2.2)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2403] Playing sound without displaying graphics (M. for Windows 2.2)
  • From: grot at marie.physik.tu-berlin.de (Bjoern Grothkast)
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 21:41:48 -0500

I wonder if it's possible to play sound (i. e. "Play[Sin[2 Pi f t], {t, 0,
1}]") without displaying the plot before. I suppose it would speed-up the
output because no postscript processing would be required.

Thanks for all replies!

	Bjoern

--
"Not to worry, we'll just outlaw all unlicensed cryptography. After all, it
works in France. You don't see weekly terrorist attacks over there any more,