[Q] Alternate symbols for ListPlot scatter plots...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2423] [Q] Alternate symbols for ListPlot scatter plots...
- From: John Mulliken <jcm at res.mpls.frb.fed.us>
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 16:06:30 -0500
- Organization: Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Howdy- I need a scatterplot of two different series, and so far as I can tell, my only options are (so long as I stick with black-and-white display, which I have to for publication purposes) to change the graylevel or the pointsize. But this doesn't make for a very enlightening plot, especially when many of the points from the two series are close to one another. Is there a simple way to replace the "point" with an "x" or a "diamond" for one of the series? Thanks for your help. Replies by e-mail are appreciated. John Mulliken