[Q] Alternate symbols for ListPlot scatter plots...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2423] [Q] Alternate symbols for ListPlot scatter plots...
- From: John Mulliken <jcm at res.mpls.frb.fed.us>
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 16:06:30 -0500
- Organization: Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
I need a scatterplot of two different series, and so far as I
can tell, my only options are (so long as I stick with
black-and-white display, which I have to for publication
purposes) to change the graylevel or the pointsize. But this
doesn't make for a very enlightening plot, especially when many
of the points from the two series are close to one another.
Is there a simple way to replace the "point" with an "x" or a
"diamond" for one of the series?
Thanks for your help.
Replies by e-mail are appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
why can't mma find this limit ??
Previous by thread:
Re: remote kernels
Next by thread:
Re: [Q] Alternate symbols for ListPlot scatter plots...