Q: Good book on programming...

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2517] Q: Good book on programming...
  • From: vigil at
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 02:02:03 -0500

I am interested in starting to program an application to communicate with
the Mathematica Kernel directly for getting factorizations, graphs, logplots, etc.

I want to know if there is a good slow- step by step book on how to do that...

And where can I get it?... I am in Mexico City, and the only good book I have
found besides the ones that come with the software is "Mathematica for the
Sciencies" by Crandall.

n0paL -- Alan Aspuru