color in ListContourPlot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2230] color in ListContourPlot
  • From: kraemer at (Elizabeth Kraemer)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 02:35:17 -0400

I want to do a ListContourPlot with a specific color range (from
white/purple to red).  If I just use "Hue", the high and low values are red.
I've got a lot of contours, so I want to avoid having to define a color
individually for each one.  I'm running Mathematica on a Windows machine.
Thanks for the help!  -Beth