  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2138] X-crashing!
  • From: brad at (Brad A Kessler)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 01:57:21 -0400

 We have installed Mathematica version 2.2 on our Indigo2 XZ (Silicon
Graphics). The Unix shell version runs fine, but the X Front End version,
which uses X
windows, crashes when we try to use it. How do we get the X Front End
version to work?
	Thanks for your help.
 		Alan Benesi, Director
                f6u at or brad at

Enjoy the earth now, for we are slowly destroying it.

Brad Kessler