- Subject: [mg2149] Re: [mg2138] X-crashing!
- From: mathes at esaab.math.missouri.edu (Elias Saab)
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 06:36:19 GMT
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
We have a similar problem here at the university of Missouri. WRi fixed some of the crashing problem. They have now a new version of the frontend that does not crash as much but the Help menu in this new frontend does not work well. To get the new frontend get in touch with Victoria Bush at WRI. Elias Saab, Chair Department of Mathematics University of Missouri-Columbia On Wed, 4 Oct 1995, Brad A Kessler wrote: > We have installed Mathematica version 2.2 on our Indigo2 XZ (Silicon > Graphics). The Unix shell version runs fine, but the X Front End version, > which uses X > windows, crashes when we try to use it. How do we get the X Front End > version to work? > Thanks for your help. > Sincerely, > Alan Benesi, Director > f6u at psuvm.psu.edu or brad at skunk.harrisburg.sgi.com > > -- > > > Enjoy the earth now, for we are slowly destroying it. > > Brad Kessler > >