  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2143] Constructing Expressions from List Elements
  • From: brianb at dendrite.cs.colorado.edu (Brian Bonnlander)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 01:58:13 -0400

I have a list of integration limits that I would like to incorporate into
an NIntegrate[] expression.  I don't know the proper syntax for accomplishing
this.

For example, I would like to integrate f[x,y,z] where the integration limits
are contained in a list *limits*, expressed perhaps as
limits = {{x, 0, 1}, {y, -Infinity, Infinity}, {z, 0, 1}}.

The statement I would like to construct is

NIntegrate[f[x,y,z], {x, 0, 1}, {y, -Infinity, Infinity}, {z, 0, 1}] .

How do I remove the outer list braces for *limits* so that I can construct
this statement?

Thanks in advance,

--Brian