Re: Mathematica and Win 95
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2261] Re: Mathematica and Win 95
- From: abujihad at wam.umd.edu (Rob Pfefferkorn)
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 01:32:57 -0400
- Organization: University of Maryland College Park
In article <45d0d3$5tc at ralph.vnet.net>, bbuhler at al.skidmore.edu (Bruce A. Buhler) wrote: > >I'm connected to a basic Novell Ethernet network and I used the Win 95 <snip> I had a similar problem and called WRI for a solution. They told me to download a new mllcl16.mll file from the server at WRI. I installed it and my installation is good as new. Check the size of this file. It should be 18096 bytes. If not, you need to replace it. Disclaimer: If I'm wrong, it's your problem.