Color in 3D
- Subject: [mg2162] Color in 3D
- From: bmarks at helix.nih.gov
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 05:58:10 GMT
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
I attempted to combine surface lighting 1 ListPlot3D[f, Lighting->True], with an explit array of hues h 2 ListPlot3D[f, h], using the command 3 ListPlot3D[f, h, Lighting->True], but the result was the same as with 2 above. An explicit hue array appears to eliminate the effect of a surface lighting option. Is there a way to add h + l, where l = hues from Lighting -> True?