Re: Mathematica and Win 95

In article <45d0d3$5tc at ralph.vnet.net>,
   bbuhler at al.skidmore.edu (Bruce A. Buhler) wrote:

>I'm connected to a basic Novell Ethernet network and I used the Win
95
<snip>
I had a similar problem and called WRI for a solution. They told me
to download a new mllcl16.mll file from the server at WRI. I
installed it and my installation is good as new.

Check the size of this file. It should be 18096 bytes. If not, you
need to replace it.

Disclaimer: If I'm wrong, it's your problem.