Re: X-crashing!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2149] Re: [mg2138] X-crashing!
  • From: Elias Saab <mathes at esaab.math.missouri.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 02:36:19 -0400

We have a similar problem here at the university of Missouri. WRi fixed
some of the crashing problem. They have now a new version of the
frontend that does not crash as much but the Help menu in this new
frontend does not work well.
To get the new frontend get in touch with Victoria Bush at WRI.
Elias Saab, Chair
Department of Mathematics
University of Missouri-Columbia