  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2293] 2+2=4
  • From: wself at (Will Self)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:41:03 -0400

The following is just a case of being silly and having a little fun,
if such a geeky way of having fun can actually be called having fun.

My friend Lou thought I scolded him for using Sequence, but I didn't.
I did however scold him for using "l" as a symbol, but I'm not sure he
has repented of that.  Maybe the Mob would rearrange his face, but I
am a peaceable guy and prefer to just write a little code proving that
2+2=4.  This code is dedicated to Lou, but not copyrighted.  Feel free
to expand on it in any way you please, as long as you dedicate the
result to Lou.

Will Self