[Q]: Can front end user got hi resolution graph on Mac?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2345] [Q]: Can front end user got hi resolution graph on Mac?
- From: ahq at mail.utexas.edu (Ah-Q The Horrible)
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 02:13:56 -0400
- Organization: UT-Austin, Physics Dept.
Hi, All: I just saw a "front end" version Mathematica 2.1.2 in our lab, we got a Mac Quadra900 on the internet, and dept. server had the Mathematica (UNIX) installed which i can remote login to use it. My question is can the "front end" give me hi-resolution graph ( not the 80x24 mode) showing on my Mac? ( i prefer do the calculation on UNIX)... Is that possible with the "front end"? Thanks. Ah-Q, The Horrible ahq at mail.utexas.edu