Re: PC and MAC MMA compatibility
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2337] Re: [mg2327] PC and MAC MMA compatibility
- From: yoda at ele.crl.melco.co.jp (Kiyoshi Yoda)
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 02:12:32 -0400
At 2:15 AM 95.10.24 -0400, wgilson at ll.mit.edu () wrote:
>Could you let me know if you have successfully or unsuccessfully
>tried porting MMA notebook files back and forth between
>MAC and PC on a routine basis?
(1) Imported PICT Graphics like from MacDraw, MathType : Convert to PostScript
with OPTIONS : Keep original PICT, Select two radio buttons in the window
(2) Insert DOS-formatted FD
This should work fine.
Kiyoshi Yoda yoda at ele.crl.melco.co.jp
Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Advanced Technology R&D Center
8-1-1 Tsukaguchi Hommachi, Amagasaki 661 Japan
Prev by Date:
[Q]: Can front end user got hi resolution graph on Mac?
Next by Date:
Re: Questions on data transferring and analysis
Previous by thread:
PC and MAC MMA compatibility
Next by thread:
RE: PC and MAC MMA compatibility