Q: Graphical Features.
- Subject: [mg2150] Q: Graphical Features.
- From: rossiale at vega.unive.it (Alessandro Rossi)
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 06:36:29 GMT
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Universita' Ca' Foscari Venezia - CICSD
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
I'm wondering if there is a solution to this problem: Is there a way of changing the Label of a Plot like this one: ListPlot[list, LabelPlot ->"xyz"] without modifying the input text and re-evalueting it? This is impossible for me because in several notebooks I haven't write down the values of that 'list' and it is very time-consuming for me to rebuild that list ( for example imagine 'list' as the values at different times of an energy function or cost function of a neural net trained for long time with BackPropagationError rule) Any suggestion will be appreciated very much. Please e-mail me rather than post at rossiale at unive.it Thanks in advance for helpful hints and suggestions.