What do you call "N"?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2120] What do you call "N"?
- From: wagner at bullwinkle.cs.Colorado.EDU (Dave Wagner)
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 01:54:11 -0400
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
I'm taking a poll: what do people call the "N" function?
What I'm looking for is a verb, something that can be used to
replace "apply N to var" with "verb var". I've been using
the word "numericalize"; "numerize" has been suggested to
me as an alternative. Does anyone have a better suggestion?
It would probably be best to e-mail replies and I'll summarize.
dbwagner at princon.com
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Three dimensional countours
Previous by thread:
Re: What do you call "N"?
Next by thread:
4th degree polynomials